Pendleton College AS/A2 Physics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capacitors

3 posters

Go down

Capacitors Empty Capacitors

Post  Joseph Wardley Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:13 am

Capacitors Capaci10Capacitors Capaci11Capacitors Capaci12Capacitors Capaci17

Last edited by Joseph Wardley on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added a page twice and forgot one)
Joseph Wardley
Joseph Wardley

Back to top Go down

Capacitors Empty Re: Capacitors

Post  Sophie Mills Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:09 am

Capactiors topic questions on question 1bii ive done E=0.5CV^2 = 0.5 x 10x10-3 x 50^2 = 12.5

but the marks scheme says something different and uses the charge from part a but i know know why ?!?!

Sophie Mills

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph Wardley Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:19 am

Sophie Mills wrote:Capactiors topic questions on question 1bii ive done E=0.5CV^2 = 0.5 x 10x10-3 x 50^2 = 12.5

but the marks scheme says something different and uses the charge from part a but i know know why ?!?!

what do you mean by topic questions? Do you mean in a booklet or in the AQA physics book. If it is a booklet i can not help but if it is in the book please give me the page number and i'll try and work it out. Also if it is the book sometimes the answer in the back of the book is wrong
Joseph Wardley
Joseph Wardley

Back to top Go down

Post  A Schofield Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Joseph Wardley wrote:
Sophie Mills wrote:Capactiors topic questions on question 1bii ive done E=0.5CV^2 = 0.5 x 10x10-3 x 50^2 = 12.5

what do you mean by topic questions? Do you mean in a booklet or in the AQA physics book. If it is a booklet i can not help but if it is in the book please give me the page number and i'll try and work it out. Also if it is the book sometimes the answer in the back of the book is wrong
it's the coloured booklets Janet gave us with questions by topic .. it's Capacitors (pink booket) Q1 bii which we can't do

A Schofield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum